Amnesty International is a global movement of more than 7 million supporters, members and activists in more than 150 countries and territories who campaign to end grave abuses of human rights. Its vision is for every person to enjoy all the rights enshrined in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and other international human rights standards. It is independent of any government, political ideology, economic interest or religion and is funded mainly by its membership and public donations.
- Seema Joshi, Head of Business and Human Rights, Amnesty International
- Lucy Graham, Legal Adviser, Business and Human Rights Team, Amnesty International
The International Corporate Accountability Roundtable (ICAR)
The International Corporate Accountability Roundtable (ICAR) is a coalition of human rights, environmental, labour and development organisations that creates, promotes and defends legal frameworks to ensure corporations respect human rights in their global operations. ICAR is a project of the Tides Center.
- Amol Mehra, Director, ICAR
- Sarah McGrath, Legal and Policy Coordinator, ICAR
- Sophia Lin, Legal and Policy Associate, ICAR